Donald #Trump update
1. I am very disheartened that Trump gave an economic policy speech in which he’s trying to sound more like Mitt Romney than Donald Trump. How well did that work out for Mitt Romney? Endorsing tax cuts for the top 1% is a betrayal of Trumpism.
2. The unprecedented media onslaught, with the intent of destroying Trump’s candidacy (because media elites have decided that Trump is too “dangerous” to be president and they no longer need to pretend to be impartial), appears to be working.
3. Some mainstream Republicans are continuing to sabotage Trump. Don’t they understand that the only way to prevent a liberal Supreme Court for decades is to help Trump win?
Trump’s only hope right now is:
1. Another ISIS attack big enough to to scare people into voting for him.
2. Hillary’s health problems manifest too obviously for the media elites to keep covering up.
3. Devastating Wikileaks release.
Some other external events which would help Trump are unlikely to happen because elites will stop them from happening:
1. Black Lives Matter riots. The elites will keep them on a leash until after the election.
2. Economic crash. The Fed (which works for the Obama administration) will keep money supply super-loose until after the election. If one believes in conspiracies, then one would believe that the Illuminati will cooperate with the Fed to ensure that any economic crash happens after the election.