Looking back to August 9th …
Trump’s only hope right now is:
1. Another ISIS attack big enough to to scare people into voting for him.
2. Hillary’s health problems manifest too obviously for the media elites to keep covering up.
3. Devastating Wikileaks release.
Some other external events which would help Trump are unlikely to happen because elites will stop them from happening:
1. Black Lives Matter riots. The elites will keep them on a leash until after the election.
2. Economic crash. The Fed (which works for the Obama administration) will keep money supply super-loose until after the election. If one believes in conspiracies, then one would believe that the Illuminati will cooperate with the Fed to ensure that any economic crash happens after the election.
Since then we have had:
1. The Muslim immigrant bomber from Elizabeth New Jersey.
2. Hillary having a
seizure pneumonia at the 9/11 ceremony.
Both of the events could have been bigger, but combined they may be enough to put Trump over the top.
And I was right that so far, no more Black Lives Matter riots and no economic crash. Last week, Trump, himself, accused the Fed of keeping rates low to bolster Obama’s economic legacy.
Last week, I wrote about the possibility that the market could crash if it looks like Trump is going to win the election, but if that happens it would be an effect of Trump having already clinched it and not the cause.